In a city such as San Francisco, graffiti tags seem to be a regular part of the landscape. With the city trying to keep clean, did you know that you could be fined if you don’t remove or paint over the graffiti on your property in a timely manner?
Contact us and we'll do our best to get you back in order as quickly as possible:
- PAINTING: We can match the current color and paint over graffiti tags.
- GRAFFITI REMOVER: Solvent based for non-painted resilient surfaces.
- PRESSURE WASHING: Apply a solvent based cleaner and pressure wash cement, sidewalks, walls, and more.
- HONING: For graffiti tags on natural stone surfaces, we can hone the graffiti tags with a hand grinder to create a new surface. Polishing will need to follow if the stone had a naturally shiny surface.
- SAND BLASTING: An aggressive method for graffiti tags on cement and other resilient surfaces that graffiti remover and/or pressure washing are unable to eradicate.
- ADDITIONAL SUPPORT: Such as filing police reports, taking before and after pictures, and helping you learn more about 311 and the SF City Services.